For companies, their lenders, shareholders or other stakeholders in businesses facing financial under-performance or crisis, we deliver restructuring solutions and help build a platform for recovery.
Our experience and industry specialists enable us to tailor solutions to the individual circumstances and needs of our clients.
As a company director, lender or other financial stakeholder in a company, you are facing one or more of the following issues with the business:
- Cash pressure or liquidity shortfall
- Actual or potential breach of covenant
- Pensions deficit
- Credit ratings downgrade
- Over leveraged
- Debt trading at "distressed" levels.
We can support you by
- Recovery from crisis
- Preserving the business, and/or management retaining control
- For lender/creditor, maximising/realising value
- Better understanding of the financial and commercial position of the business, its prospective viability and the range of restructuring options available
- Solutions developed in partnership with creditors and debtors in working through crises where objectives may diverge and there are severe pressures on relationships between company and stakeholder
More about Aura FinCorp Ltd financial restructuring services
- Capital buy back
- Capital reduction
- De-merger/hive of merger
- Balance sheet restructuring
- Divestitures/asset sale